CriminalJusticeDegree.com is an online resource for students, prospective students, working professionals, and other visitors with an interest in the field of criminal justice. Our goal is to provide helpful information on some of the most popular accredited programs in criminal justice, in addition to:
- Resources on potential careers: Our guide provides a comprehensive overview of the different career options available in criminal justice and many related fields.
- Updates in the field: Our blog is regularly updated with timely and educational material about criminal justice degrees, happenings in the field, and other topics of interest.
- Distance learning degree programs: We link to a variety of accredited degree programs in criminal justice and many related fields in order to help you make an informed decision about your education.
When considering a degree in criminal justice, having the most helpful information at your fingertips can only make your search simpler. If you’re interested in earning a degree online, we also offer information on distance learning, from how to choose the program that’s right for you, to tips on gaining the most from your experience. We hope to constantly improve our article quality and general information, so if you notice any errors or issues on our site (or just want to connect in other ways!), please feel free to contact us.
Meet Kathryn Loving – Site Blogger
Our blogger, Kathryn Loving, is a former peace officer with the Casper Police Department in Casper, Wyoming. She worked for over 15 years as a Wyoming peace officer and held assignments as detective and patrol officer with specialties as a hostage negotiator, field evidence technician, field training officer, rifle team member, and mounted patrol officer.
She and Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigations (DCI) Special Agent Matt Waldock, and District Attorney Mike Blonigen brought to justice the first bodiless homicide conviction in the state of Wyoming in 2006. Her biggest accomplishments were investigating crimes against children and bringing their predators to justice.
How to Reach Us
You can reach us by sending an email or checking us out on the Web:
- Email us at: contact (AT) criminaljusticedegree (DOT) com
- Like us on Facebook: CriminalJusticeDegree.com